Now social media has become one of the relevant platforms that almost everyone uses. From the teenager to the old, everyone has access to various social media access. For this reason, many circumstances are also taking place.
In this time, you need to how you will prevent yourself from this type of problem. For example, we all share images and make posts on Facebook, and then people sometimes post unnecessary comments.
However, it is essential to know how to turn off comments on a Facebook post. If you turn off the comments, not everyone will see your post, and if anything wrong word come to you, it will only come to you.
Benefits To Know How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook Post
When you want to know how to turn off comments on a Facebook post, firstly, you have to know the benefits of turning off the word on Facebook. If you are a celebrity, then you must understand that many times, people make unusual comments.
Sometimes, people comment on sensitive things. Even in the case of business, this kind of thing happens. In this situation, if you want to secure yourself, you can do that.
- If you are a celebrity, it is influential for you to deal with the comments on Facebook. If you turn off the statement, then no one will spread bad news on you. And you will stay secure from the uneasy circumstances.
- If you want to know how to turn off comments on a Facebook post, read the below section. But along with that, also learn why you will turn off the words for general people. First, it is secure as an unknown person will not be able to comment on your posts.
- When you are using a business account, it is better if you restrict the comment. If people try to make unnecessary comments, they can’t do this. It is one of the best features of this facility.
- On the other hand, you are accessing a Facebook page where you don’t want people to comment. First, it becomes hectic to read all the comments, and then it becomes a responsibility to reply. You stay away from these types of problems if you turn off the words.
Read Also: 4 Benefits Of Facebook Advertising
How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook Posts – For Personal Profile
If you want to know how to turn off comments on Facebook posts, make sure it is your profile. You can go through these steps if it is your profile and you want to comment.
Now facebook launched its latest update. First, you update your Facebook and then know how to turn off comments on Facebook posts.
- Go to your profile first. If you are a regular Facebook user, you will know that, in your shape, you will see your own posts. Here you have to find the position where you want to restrict the comment. So, find the post.
- After getting the right post, you will see on the right side of your mobile and there are three dots. It is absolutely on the upper portion of the post. Now, you have to press on the dots. When you touch the dots, there will come more options.
- When you tough on the three dots, you will see some options arise on the screen. Press on the last section where it is written “who can comment on your post?” it will be in the previous area of all the options.
- After clicking on the comment section, another option will arise on the screen. Here will have all the options, but you have to choose the option with whom you want to share the authority of posting a comment.
- Now, you can select with whom you will share the comment section. Then, you can press on the friends. If you do so, then only your friends on your Facebook list can comment on your Facebook posts.
First, you have to make sure and click on the particular option. It is the answer to your question about how to turn off comments on Facebook posts.
How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook Posts For Facebook Groups
There are variations of profiles, and there are Facebook pages as well. Even there are Facebook business profiles. For those who use Facebook profiles for business, how to turn off comments on Facebook posts is more important. So, let’s begin with the steps of turning off the commentary for all people.
By turning off the comments, you will be able to ignore unnecessary words.
- First, open your business profile or your Facebook. After opening the page, you find the posts where you want to off the comment section for all.
There also you will have dots on the right side of your mobile. You have to click on the dots to go to the next step. Now, click on the dots only once. It is the first step of how to turn off comments on the Facebook post.
- After clicking on the dots, you have to choose the option where you will click. In the last section, you will have to turn off the comment section. So, click on the last option and be prepared to go to the next step.
- When you press the turn-off button, no one will be able to comment on your post. Maximum time, in case of business use, people close the comment, and they never get comments.
If you want to re-active the comment, then you have to change it again. The process will remain the same. However, close the statement for all and stay away from unnecessary chaos.
The Final Words
In this article, we have said some many things about turning off comments on Facebook. If you want to know how to turn off comments on a Facebook post, give the previous stanza a read and learn the steps.
Get away from the unnecessary chaos when you are indeed a business person. People comment for no issues, so avoid the things and focus on your exact job. If someone needs to contact you, then the person will send personal messages. So, stay headache-free and do it with efficiently.
Can I turn off comments on my post how do i turn off comments and likes on facebook posts? how to turn off comments on all facebook posts How to turn off comments on Facebook marketplace Turn off comments on Facebook post 2021