If you work with computers you may have come across a file named CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe on Windows 7,8 and 10. Sometimes this file is often reported as a virus by all the antivirus programs. Otherwise, CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe causes high disk, memory usage, and CPU.
There are people who don’t know what CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is, or what it does. In this article, I will walk you through CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe, along with what it means, its uses, and various ways to solve issues related to it.
Let’s dive right into the topic: what is cefsharp.browsers process.
- 1 What Is Cefsharp.browsersubprocess.exe?
- 2 Should You Remove CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe?
- 3 How To Fix CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe Issues?
- 4 How To Remove CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe Issues?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Wrapping It All Up
What Is Cefsharp.browsersubprocess.exe?
CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is a component of CefSharp built by the CefSharp Authors. It is an executable file that belongs to cefsharp browsers process which comes with AOL Desktop Gold software. There are times when CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is using CPU or GPU way too much, therefore if it turns out to be a virus or malware there is a chance that it is running in the background.
The CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is usually located in C:\ program files (x86), or it will be shown in C:\Program Files (x86\razer\razer\services\razer central\. In this way, you will be able to understand that CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess is not a Windows-based component, therefore you can remove it anytime you want, if you think it is of no use to you.
Should You Remove CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe?
In the regular case, this file occupies 14,848 bytes of space in RAM. therefore it does not cause errors like freezing the PC or CPU usage. There is a possibility that some trojan programs camouflage themselves and become the CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess and bring a lot of issues out.
You will be warned with a message like CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe memory or disk or high CPU. To get rid of this issue, the file itself becomes an option to deal with the problem. It is quite worth mentioning that the danger of this file depends on the location, where it is on your PC.
Here are the steps of removing or uninstalling the CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe.
How To Fix CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe Issues?
- If your file happens to be a part of the software program, then there has to be an option that says uninstall. You will be able to run the uninstaller located in your c program file from there get to cefsharp authors then AOL desktop gold then Cefsharp.BrowserSubprocess and finally uninstall the CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe_uninstall.exe.
- If the file was installed by using the Windows installer, and you want to uninstall it, you have to start with the system settings, then you have to open the ‘Add or Remove programs’ option.
- Go to your search bar and search CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe and try out the developer named the CefSharp Authors.
- Click and then select the uninstall program option in order to remove the file from the computer.
How To Remove CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe Issues?
There are plenty of reports against CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe for causing trouble. For example, CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is not responding, or end program CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe.
No matter what the errors are and how they land on your PC, you can always fix them, by following the simple steps written down below just for you.
1. Delete CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe
Now that the program is failing or may be working, it is caused by the CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe. To get rid of it in Windows, 7,8 and 10 follow the steps properly till the end, because working with such an interruption does really get on your nerves.
- Open the taskbar
- Go to the ‘process’ tab, you will find ‘CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess’ under it which will lead you to ‘End Task’
- Check whether the high memory usage remains still
- If you notice it on Windows 7,8 and 10, then delete the CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe file, asap
- Search File explorer and then hit enter to get through
- Go to the c program files x86, and click the BrowserSubprocess.exe, you go to it? Now delete it.
2. Full Scan Of The Device
Here are the steps to save your time and energy. A tool called Advanced System Care will immediately scan the virus, the scan will only look for corrupted files that are troubling your PC and will fix it for good.
- Download and install Advanced SystemCare
- Beneath ‘clean and optimize’ click the scan and check the box to select all. It will scan the junk files and other threatening programs that can trouble your PC.
- Hit fix, and see how it fixes all the corrupted files that have been interrupting your work
Frequently Asked Questions
[accordion] [spoiler title=”1: How To Stop CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exeprocess?” open=”yes” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” anchor_in_url=”no” class=””]If you want to stop the file, you will have to uninstall the program. If it is a virus then you have to take the help of a malware and virus removal kit.[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”2: Is It A Virus Or Malware?” open=”yes” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” anchor_in_url=”no” class=””]It can be anything, as any good file can get infected with malware or viruses to hide and attack all of a sudden.[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”3: Is CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe Causing High Network Usage?” open=”yes” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” anchor_in_url=”no” class=””]If the file is using a lot of data, you can easily find that out, by opening the task manager windows app and looking for BrowserSubprocess where you can see the Network Usage percentage.[/spoiler][/accordion]
Wrapping It All Up
Here you go with all the necessary details about CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe. Along with how to remove it and fix it. We have also added some frequently asked questions above.
People generally have a lot of doubts when it comes to some programs failing. To make them understand more clearly we have prepared an article on CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe and elaborated it.
Leave a comment down below in the comment section and let us know how useful this article is for you.