There is no bigger platform than YouTube when this is about online video. This is one of the best social media platforms, has 2 million monthly users, and is a prime ad spot for multiple businesses.
Do you know you can make money by hosting ads on your YouTube channel, like the Google Adsense program for multiple websites? Yes, you know, right? The process is much more complicated. With the Google Adsense program for websites, you can easily get started with a Google account, address, website, and phone number.
In this article, I will discuss everything about YouTube Adsense in 2023.
Read below to continue…
YouTube AdSense Requirements
There are multiple ways of monetizing, but if you want to become eligible for the YouTube Partner Program, you must start using AdSense YouTube. There are specific requirements that you have to put through the review process. Below, I am going to discuss the YouTube AdSense requirements.
Here is Google’s breakdown of the requirements before you apply to the program YouTube Google Adsense:
- First, you have to follow all the monetization policies of YouTube Channel. The monetization policies of YouTube channels are all about the large collection of policies that permit you to monetize on the social media platform YouTube.
- Being a YouTube partner, your agreements include the YouTube monetization policies that require compliance along with these monetization policies, which help you potentially gain money on YouTube.
- Ensure you live in a country where the YouTube Partner Program is accessible.
- YouTube Partner program didn’t have any active community guidelines strikes.
- YouTube partner program has more than 4,000 valid users watch hours in just the last 12 days in one month.
- YouTube partner program has more than 1,000 subscribers.
- YouTube partner programs have connections with an Adsense account.
Let’s Talk About What Are The Types Of Ads On YouTube
I have already mentioned Google’s requirements if you want to be a partner of the YouTube partner program, similar to Amazon influencer program. Now, below, I am going to discuss the types of Ads on YouTube.
Ads on YouTube fall into four general categories such as:
Skippable Video Ads
This YouTube Adsense program will allow users to skip after 5 seconds, available on every device.
Non-Skippable Video Ads
Another type of YouTube ad is non-skippable video Ads where users don’t get any option to skip. This means the YouTube video ads will be 15 to 20 seconds long and available on every device.
When this is about bumper Ads, then Youtube users will get options to skip after 6 seconds. In this case, after 6 seconds, users will be able to turn off the ads. This ad is also available on every device.
Another type of YouTube Adsense is Overlay Ads, where text and image Ads will appear in the lower 20% of YouTube users’ devices. This will also be available on computers as well.
Let’s Talk About How To Create A YouTube Adsense Account
When it is about monetizing from YouTube Adsense, you have to create an account to start earning from it. Below, I am going to discuss how to create a YouTube AdSense account.
- If you have a YouTube channel with non-active community strikes, you can create a YouTube Adsense account.
- Once you are able to achieve 1,000 subscribers, then you will be eligible to create a YouTube AdSense account.
- You have to complete 4,000 hours of a valid public watch time to make a YouTube Adsense account.
- You have to own a Google account.
- You also have to own a Google AdSense account.
Now, Let’s Discuss About How To Make Money With YouTube Adsense
Do you know there are multiple ways to earn money from YouTube partner programs? Below, I am going to discuss some ways of how to make money with a Youtube Adsense account.
Do you know just by displaying video, overlay ads, and other displays, you will be able to earn ad revenue? Yes! You have guessed right that this is one of the most common ways of monetizing from a YouTube channel. In this case, you must be 18 years old or have legal guidance older than 18 years to handle payments through Adsense.
If you are a famous YouTuber, then your fans can easily browse and buy the official branded merchandise that you have showcased on your watch pages. In this case, you also have to be 18 years old, and you have to earn 10K subscribers.
YouTube Premium Revenue
When a Youtuber premium subscriber watches your content, then you can easily earn part of that free. You must have to create content that is viewed by YouTube Premium subscribers.
Super Chat And Super Stickers
If messages get highlighted in chat streams, then your fans will give you money. Make sure you have crossed the age of 18 years old, and you are living in a country where this feature is available.
As I have discussed everything, do you know what types of videos are eligible for monetization through AdSense?
Let’s Discuss The Types Of Videos That Are Eligible For Monetization Through Adsense
Make sure the video that you are posting on this social media platform is regular non-adult video content that doesn’t cover any sensitive topic. Below, I am going to discuss the types of videos that are eligible for monetization through AdSense.
The videos must be advertiser-friendly. In contrast, videos are likely to get demonetized and include such as:
- Adult content
- Shocking content
- Hateful and derogatory content
- Harmful or dangerous acts
- Sensitive events
- Enabling dishonest behavior
- Tobacco-related content
- Controversial issues
- Adult themes in family content
I have discussed everything about YouTube AdSense above in this article. In terms of earning money from YouTube, you have to monetize your YouTube channel. Do you know AdSense is all about how you will get paid on YouTube?
In this case, you link your YouTube adsense channel with your YouTube profile; then, you will be qualified for monetization.
I hope your doubts are cleared. In case you know more, please do comment below.
Thank you for reading till the end.
adsense login youtube google adsense for youtube google adsense youtube what is adsense on youtube youtube ad sense