While you are running an online business, you will face many challenges. On the other hand, one of the most annoying things is to face shipping challenges. Shipment makes you face unexpected expenses, and if you damage it, your brand name will be ruined.
Do you know that the shipping process makes your buyers feel hazardous? Why is this so? Have you asked yourself? Suppose you are offering a cost to get the shipping service, then it will undoubtedly happen that more than 40% of online buyers abandon carts.
The additional cost for shipping charges will be higher. Moreover, if you cannot deliver the ordered item at the exact time, it can prohibit them from ordering from your store again. In this article, I will discuss how to combine shipping on eBay.
How To Combine Shipping On eBay?
It would be great if there would have been an automatic eBay shipping process. Once you are done implementing this, it requires just a little effort from both you and your customers. eBay combined shipment doesn’t take much time.
Not only that, but a combined shipping system can also reduce the chances of getting negative feedback and cart abandonment rates from sellers. Below I am going to discuss how to combine shipping on eBay.
1) Enable Combined Payments
First, you must navigate the options “Combined payments and shipping discounts.” After that, you can access this page, which will be under the account tab in My eBay. Then, just click on the options named “Site Preferences,” and then you have to click on the options named “Shipping Preferences.”
In this case, you can offer customers combined payments. Thus, you will get the page “Combined Payments.” There, you can navigate by clicking the “Edit” options. After that, a display will pop up, which allows buyers to send the combined payments for purchasing all items.
2) Select The Period For Combined Payments
Once it pops up, you must select the “combined purchase” time. In this case, it can be days when you can provide combined shipping opportunities.
Suppose you give a three-day option where customers can get combined shipments like today, tomorrow, and the next. Charges will also be combined in one invoice and Payment.
Then, once it crosses the combined shipment offers timeline, additional purchases will come under a new invoice. You can choose multiple options, like three days, five days, 14 days, and so on. After selecting the option, don’t forget to click the “save” option.
3) You Can Make Shipping Rules
If you want, then you can set rules under the “Combined shipping discounts.” In this case, when buyers add more than one item to the shopper’s cart, then the rules you have set will apply automatically.
There Are Two Options Available:
Calculated shipping rules and other Flat shipping rules:
- Suppose you are working with calculated shipping rules, then it will be based on the buyer’s location and the weight of your products. In this case, you can simply ask for the charges for the combined weights. However, you can offer some discounts to make multiple purchases.
- Another is flat shipping rules, which means you can easily set the base rate of every first item and then add a discount on the shipments for every extra purchase.
How To Combine Shipping On eBay After Payment?
The procedure of combining shipment after Payment will become more complicated. Below, I will discuss how to combine shipping on eBay after Payment.
Combining shipments is not completely out of the question either. Being a seller, you can view your completed sales through eBay’s website. After scrolling to the end of the sold items list, click the print shipping option. You will be asked whether you want to confirm the “combined shipping.”
Once your order is verified, you and your buyers will both get a tracking number where you can follow the progress. Although negative feedback and mistakes are still possible regarding additions, you can wait for a certain time.
How To Combine Shipping On eBay Before Payment?
Customers can get the option of requesting combined shipments before they make payments. If customers haven’t taken advantage of the shipping discount, they can easily take the opportunity of combined shipment before payment. Below I will discuss how to combine shipping on eBay before Payment.
Here is the procedure that you should follow step-by-step to give options to the customers:
- First, you have to visit the shipping Preferences page.
- Then you have to choose the “edit” option, and then you will get an option: “Allow combined payments along with shipping.”
- Then, you have to select the “save” option so that buyers can get the opportunity of combined shipment before making payments.
Are you wondering about the options to send customers combined shipment invoices? Follow the steps mentioned below such as:
- First, you have to navigate to the “My eBay” page
- Then you have to select the “sold” options
- Then, you have to choose the item that you want to include in just one invoice.
- After that, you can update the shipping charges
- Then select the “send invoice” option from the “actions” menu bar.
I have already discussed how to do combined shipping on eBay in this article. Now, let’s talk about the benefits of combined shipments.
Benefits Of Combine Shipping eBay
Here are some reasons for choosing the combined shipping options. What are they? Below, I am going to discuss the advantages of combine shipping eBay.
- One of the biggest advantages of combining shipping on eBay is that it saves money. When it comes to packaging separate items, it would be expensive. In this case, buyers must pay additional costs for individual shipments. That is why eBay combined shipping cost won’t be hard to pay.
- Once shoppers get a discount on combined shipments, it would encourage them to buy more products simultaneously. This also leads to positive feedback.
- eBay combined shipments make it easier for customers.
- Combined shipment makes it more convenient for buyers.
Summing Up With eBay Combined Shipment
I have discussed how to combine shipping on eBay above in this article. Combined shipping is an opportunity, and at the same time, this is a blessing for you and your customers. Both can save money; both won’t have to face trouble.
On the other hand, combined shipping is an excellent alternative if you cannot provide free shipment services. In a word, combined shipment is one of the great ways if you want to increase profit margins.
Thank you for reading this article till the end.
ebay combine shipping ebay how to combine shipping how do i combine shipping on ebay how to combine shipping on ebay app